Are You a Booster?
Boosters (which the NCAA calls "representatives of athletics interests") are individuals that...
- Participate in or have been members of the Crimson Club.
- Have made financial contributions to the Athletics Department or to the Crimson Club.
- Aid or have assisted in the recruitment of prospects.
- Provide or have helped arrange employment for enrolled student-athletes.
- Participated as a varsity student-athlete of the University of Utah.
- Have been involved in promoting Utah Athletics in any other way.
Once an individual has been identified as a booster, that individual is a booster for life. The NCAA holds the University of Utah responsible for the conduct of all "representatives of athletics interests."