Under NCAA rules, an institution may provide a student-athlete with four (4) complimentary admissions to a home or away intercollegiate athletics event in the sport in which that student-athlete participates.
- Several days before each contest (home or away), student-athletes entitled to tickets will receive a declaration card at their team meeting.
- Complimentary admissions will be provided via a pass list. To be admitted to the contest, individuals receiving the admissions must proceed to the pass gate and show photo identification and sign in to be admitted to the contest.
- At no time will "hard tickets" be issued.
- Student-athletes must submit a completed declaration card to the Ticket Office (Rice-Eccles Stadium) two days before the contest by 5:00 P.M.
- Any changes must be made in person at the Ticket Office.
- Student-athletes are permitted to give complimentary admissions to other student-athletes in their sport so long as they do not receive anything of value. At no time may admissions be given to an agent or a runner.