Policies and Procedures
- A positive attitude must be maintained toward all members, coaches, and University of Utah administration.
- Sportsman like conduce must be maintained at all times.
- All team members must report to all practices, games, Utah events, etc. In the following manner: BE ON TIME and ready to participate wearing the appropriate uniform and having all equipment needed for that function (i.e. Megs, poms, shoes, signs, spankies, etc.) No jewelry (this includes nose rings and belly rings).
- All tattoos and piercings should not be visible at any time and must be covered in a safe manner when in Utah uniform or at any event.
- No gum chewing or eating while participating at any practice, game, or appearance.
- No horse playing or inattentiveness during practices, games, and meetings.
- No lying, cheating, or stealing.
By joining the University of Utah Cheerleading Program, you have become a representative of not only your team, but the University. It is essential that you act responsibly and do nothing to jeopardize an opportunity to obtain maximum results from you university experience. Your personal conduct is a reflection of your good moral character and ethical judgement. You are expected to behave on and off campus in a manner which brings credit to the University and to your team. Be aware of the image you are creating.