Jan. 2, 2013
- This was Utah's first overtime game this season. Over the last five seasons, the Utes have played in nine overtime games with a record of 4-5. This was the first OT loss since 2/13/10, 68-65 (OT) vs. New Mexico
- The Utes had their best free-throw percentage of the season, going 11-for-12 (91.7%) but their attempt total was the lowest of the season. Utah has outshot its opponents in free throw percentage for the past seven games.
- Jason Washburn recorded the 4th double-digit rebound game of his career with a career-high 18 boards. It was a new team season-high, as were his four blocks.
. For Washburn, it was his first double-double of the season and fourth of his career. He has now scored double figures in four-straight games and six of seven.
- Washburn's 18 rebounds were two shy of the Pac-12 season high set by Colorado's Andre Roberson at Fresno State (12/12/12).
- Jordan Loveridge recorded the 5th double-digit rebound game of his career. In his last three games, the sophomore is averaging 16 points and 10 rebounds.
-The 10 turnovers committed by the Utes were a season-low and Utah won the rebounding battle for a fourth game in a row.
- Utah set season lows for assists (10), field goal percentage (34.5), three-pointers (3-for-11), three-point field goal percentage (27.2) and total points (54).