Jan. 10, 2013
- Cedric Martin led Utah with a season-high 12 points. The last time he scored in double figures was at Oregon State on 3/1/12.
- Jason Washburn notched his third double-double in a row with 11 points and a game-high 11 rebounds. Heading into last week's game at Arizona State, the senior had three double-doubles for the rest of his career at Utah.
- Jordan Loveridge scored in double figures for a team-leading 10th time this season with 11 points. Coming into tonight, he was averaging over 16 points and 8.5 rebounds over the last four games.
- Glen Dean had five assists to lead the Utes. It's the fifth time this season he has paced Utah in that category and first in Pac-12 play. He also corralled six rebounds after grabbing the same amount in the last three games combined.
- Jeremy Olsen matched his season-high with four points off the bench.
- This was the first time in the last five games that Utah allowed more second chance points than it scored (8-12).
- This was Utah's worst performance from beyond the arc this year, connecting on only 20 percent (4-of-20) of its tries. The Utes are now 14-of-47 in three league games (.298) but limiting opponents to 29 percent shooting from three-point land.
- Utah has failed to crack 25 points during the first half of any of their three Pac-12 games.
- The Utes have now out-rebounded their opponent five of the last six games after being a +2 tonight on the glass against the Bruins.
- For the fifth-straight game, Utah handed out more assists than turnovers.