Jan. 27, 2013
- This tied the mark for most lopsided loss in the history of the Huntsman Center, which opened in 1969. It matched Utah’s 81-50 loss to Cal State Fullerton on Dec. 7, 2011.
- Utah blocked a season-high (against a DI foe) six shots against the Cardinal.
- The Utes allowed a season-high 87 points on a season-high 30 field goals. Stanford was the third Pac-12 opponent to shoot 50 percent or better.
- The Cardinal also shot 60 percent from three-point range, the best showing against the Utes this season.
- Stanford’s 18 free throws was one shy of the season-high for a Utah foe (19, USC). The 43 rebounds and 17 assists were also season-highs for a Ute opponent.
- Utah’s 27 rebounds was a season low and the -16 differential was the largest this season.