Feb. 2, 2013
- Jarred DuBois scored in double figures for just the second time in the last seven games. His four assists were the most recorded by the senior in Pac-12 play.
- Jeremy Olsen scored a career-high 12 points. Coming into the game, the freshman had scored 23 points on the entire season.
- Jason Washburn scored in double figures for the 11th time in the last 12 games. He also recorded his fourth double-double in Pac-12 play with 11 rebounds and trails only Carrick Felix of ASU in that category (5).
- Washburn has led the team in scoring four times this season, all Pac-12 games (Arizona, ASU, Cal).
- Cedric Martin scored in double figures for only the second time this season (12, UCLA) and his three assists were his highest total in a conference game this year.
- The 14 forced turnovers by the Utes matched a season-high for a conference game (14, Stanford). Meanwhile, Utah's 10 turnovers were the second-lowest total in a league game (6, USC).