Feb. 7, 2013
- Jarred DuBois surpassed 20 points in a game for the fourth time this season. This was his best offensive performance in league play and highest point total since scoring 21 at Texas State (11/30/12).
- Brandon Taylor has scored in double figures six time this season, four time in league play. The 21 points is a new personal-high with his previous best coming at Washington (19).
- Taylor's six assists this evening also tied a career-high, also set against the Huskies. He has led the team in helpers in three of the last five games.
- The 24 fouls committed by Utah were a season high
- The 82 points allowed were the second most this season by a Utah opponent.
- Other Utah opponent highs set last night were free throws made (25) and attempted (30), assists (17) and blocks (7)
- The Utes finished with 20 field goals, one more than the season low at BYU (19).
- It was also the second-lowest field goal percentage in a game this season as Utah shot 35.7 percent (34.5% at ASU).