Feb. 17, 2013
- Jeremy Olsen matched his career-highs with 12 points and six rebounds against the Wildcats. The freshman also scored 12 points in the win over Colorado and grabbed six rebounds in the season-opening win over Willamette.
- Jason Washburn finished with 15 points and seven rebounds to close within 26 points of 1,000 for his career. He has now scored in double figures 14 of the last 16 games.
- Jarred DuBois finished with 16 points and has scored in double figures four of the last five games. Its the first time he has led the team in scoring since notching 18 vs. USC (1/12/13)
- Utah's seven three pointers and 43.8 percent shooting from deep were their second-best marks in conference play. The Utes hit eight three-pointers at WSU on 17 attempts (47.1%, 1/16/13)
- Arizona's 22 three-point attempts matched ASU as the second-most for a Ute opponent in league play this season. The 10 steals by the Wildcats were also the second-most by a league foe against Utah (Cal, 16, 1/24/13).