March 9, 2013
- This was Utah's first win against a ranked team since toppling No. 20 Illinois, 60-58, in Las Vegas on November 27, 2009
- This was Utah's first win against a top-20 conference foe since a win over No. 13 Air Force on January 16, 2007
- This was Utah's first win by double digits at home against a league foe since beating No. 16 New Mexico, 65-55 on February 28, 1998.
- This was the first time since joining the Pac-12 that Utah has won two games in a row. The Utes have now won four of five at home and have a winning record at home 42 of the last 44 seasons
- In the last meeting with Oregon, Utah was out-rebounded by 22, a season-high. Today the Utes were a +3 on the glass against the Ducks.
- It was the second-straight game Utah out-rebounded its foe after nine straight contests losing the battle
- Utah scored 34 points in the paint and was +13 in that category. The Utes also out-scored the Ducks 12-0 in fast-break points
- Utah's 72 points were two shy of the best mark ever in a Pac-12 game set earlier this year with 74 in a win at Washington
- The 30 field goals made were the most against a D1 foe all season
- Utah had 10 steals which matched the season-high set on 2/21 at Colorado