Dec. 9, 2012
- Utah has now dropped six in a row in this series, with its last win in Provo coming in 2005. All-time, the Utes are 45-70 in the Cougars' home building.
- Utah tied its season-high with 23 three-point attempts, but only converted on six (26.1 percent).
- Utah's 19 field goals and 36.5 percent shooting were both season lows.
- The Utes were whistled for a season-high 21 fouls which allowed BYU to shoot 23 free throws, most for a Utah opponent this season.
- Jordan Loveridge led the team in scoring for the third time this season and has scored in double figures more than any Ute this year (six). However, this was his first game without a single rebound.
- Glen Dean, who came into the game ranked seventh in the Pac-12 in assists, led the Utes for a fourth time this season with three helpers.
- Jason Washburn had a streak of 12-consecutive field goals snapped when he missed a try with 26 seconds left. He had not missed a try since his last attempt of the first half in the win over Texas State. The senior came into tonight's game leading the league in field goal percentage (.769).
- Dallin Bachynski, one of the league leaders in rebounding, led the Utes with nine this evening. However, he only recorded one during the second half.
- The Utes have out-scored their opponents in the paint during six games this season.