Dec. 21, 2012
- Utah’s previous high for points in a first half against a D1 opponent this season was 41 (Boise State). Utah scored 52 in its season-opener against Willamette and 48 this evening.
- It marked the sixth time Utah shot over 50 percent in the first half this season; third time the team shot 60 percent or higher
- Utah was eighth in the nation in assist/basket percentage at 53 percent entering the game. The Utes then notched 15 assists on 18 baskets in the first half and 20 on 24 baskets for the game
- Jordan Loveridge scored a career-high 24 points, his second 20+ game of his career (22, Wright State). He has now scored in double figures seven times this season and is averaging 14.9 ppg over the last seven games.
- Aaron Dotson had his best offensive game as a Ute with eight points. Despite turning it over five times, he also grabbed four rebounds and dished out four assists.
- Jarred DuBois was back in double figures for the first time in three games, scoring 17 points. He has now scored in double figures seven times this season (17 or more in five contests). He also matched his career-high with seven assists and grabbed five rebounds
- Jason Washburn scored in double figures for the fourth time in five games, finishing with 13 points and eight rebounds, a season-high. During this recent double-figure run, Washburn is averaging 12.6 ppg.